The 2/9 is a two-stage, gifford mcmahon coldhead with a base temperatures of 10K. Small and cost effective, this GM coldhead delivers cooling power of 2W at 20K and 9W at 77K (simultaneously). It operates with our water cooled helium compressor, the K450.
- Base Temperature (Unloaded): 10K
- Cooling Power at 20K
- Normal Speed (72 RPM): 2W
- High Speed (90RPM): 2.4W
- Cooling Power at 77K
- Normal Speed (72 RPM): 9W
- High Speed (90RPM): 11W
- Time to Cooldown Bare Coldhead to 20K: <16 MIN
- Increase in cooldown time for each 100G copper added: 14 MIN
- Weight: 2.5 KG
- Dimensions: 278 x 129 x 150 MM
Want to know more?
Our team of experts are on hand to discuss and advise on your next project. We understand that when it comes to cooling systems, one size does not fit all. Get in touch for a free and no obligation discussion about your specific requirements.