Development Team Members
We are currently searching for a proactive and driven Mechanical Design Engineer with experience in leading small and medium sized development projects. As the ideal candidate, you’ll be responsible for project managing some of the developments of existing products through introducing product improvements and design changes in line with demanding customer expectations. As an experienced engineer, you’ll be comfortable within a small team and have the project experience to drive projects forward to completion.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Proven record of managing design projects and working within or leading a small team.
- Hands-on experience with prototype and pre-prototype testing.
- Expert user of 3D modelling software preferably Solid Edge.
- Design work experience within the scientific instrumentation community.
- Experience of filtration and separation would we useful for specific projects
- An understanding of thermodynamics and gas flow are desirable.
As a person, it is expected that you’ll be driven to complete all projects you are working on. You will also have good problem-solving skills, an ability to communicate with customers, suppliers and internally at all levels and be organised enough to take on a number of projects at any one time. We expect you to be self-motivated to see them through to completion.
The ideal candidate will have a degree or equivalent qualification gained in a relevant technical, engineering or design discipline.