Nearly 30 years after the development of the first Cryostream, Oxford Cryosystems is proud to announce the launch of the new 800 series Cryostream, the fourth generation of the world’s favourite low temperature system for X-ray crystallography.
We’ve added some exciting new features…
- The 800 series controller boasts an ergonomic design with easy to use touch screen and one-touch start. The controller now incorporates USB and Ethernet connectivity so that users have the option to monitor and control their Cryostream via Oxford Connect, our web interface.
- The 800 series coldhead has a new space-saving design for easy integration with all X-ray systems, and the head now incorporates a dry air channel for increased flexibility.
- The 800 gas pump offers quiet long-term performance, with reduced maintenance. A colour screen indicates the hour count and status, for easy checking or diagnosis.
- The new AD61 dry air unit offers long service intervals and quiet reliable performance.
…and we’ve retained the best bits of the 700
- Best available temperature range of 80- 400K for the 800 standard, and 80- 500 K for 800 Plus
- Proven stability in excess of 0.1 K
- On-line and local data logging, monitoring and control
- Fast cool-down to 100 Kelvin in just 20 minutes
- Low & constant LN2 consumption means a 60 litre Dewar can last up to 4 days
The Cryostream 800 is available in standard, Plus, Compact and Long Leg configurations. Contact us now for further information.